1. Test the film working or not. (Connect wires to transformer, power on and off to test the film)
2. Measure and Trim the film if needed. (Suggest dimension of smart film is 2-3mm shorter than the visual area of the glass)
3. Clean the glass surface. (Using spray bottle to spray the alcohol to glass surface, clean the dirt with scraper and lint free cloth, after clean, wait for alcohol to evaporate)
Do not continue to apply the smart film until glass surface is 100% dry!
4. Applying the smart film
– Carefully peel off the first 8- 10cm of the protective liner covering on the self-cling side.
– Align the edge of the self-adhesive Smart Film with the top edge of the glass. Slowly pull away the protective layer and allow the Smart Film to adhere to the glass under its own weight 8-10cm at a time. Starting from the top, use the scraper squeegee in a side-to-side motion (horizontal) gradually moving down to disperse any air bubbles. If any air bubbles are visible, carefully lift the film and let it sit back down under its own weight again, doing this you do take the chance of grabbing dust particles floating around your working area so please be very careful. If air bubbles are still present then carefully lift the Smart Film and check if any dust particles may have attached to the cling and use adhesive tape to remove or possibly a small piece of tape.